British Conservative Party Politician and Member of Parliament for Derby North in the United Kingdom, Amanda Solloway, ensure the safety measures one must take to keep their pets safe and well during the heat weather conditions.
British Conservative Party Politician and Member of Parliament for Derby North in the United Kingdom, Amanda Solloway, who has also been serving as the Lord Commissioner of the Treasury since 2022, while ensuring some safety precautions that one must take to keep their pets safe during the warm weather conditions, reached out to her official social media handle to share some safety measures on how one can protect their dogs.
While sharing the update on her official Facebook handle, MP Amanda wrote, “As we continue to enjoy the warm weather, it’s important to remember that high temperatures can be extremely dangerous for dogs.”
Emphasising the safety of their pets, she highlighted that rising temperatures could be highly dangerous for dogs. Therefore, the safety and care of animals must be taken into consideration.
Further, she also shared some valuable infographics on her social media handle, which she shared would be helpful to keep pets safe and well during the heat.
The insights of the infographics shared by MP Amanda are:
- To walk your dog when it’s cooler, early in the morning or late in the evening.
- Ensure your dog has plenty of water and shade all day.
- If you can’t hold your hand on the tarmac for five seconds, it’s too hot for your dog’s paws.
- Never leave your dog in a warm car, as- within a minute, a dog can die in a warm car, and call on emergency no. 999 if you see a dog in a warm car.
- Winding down the window is not enough to help your dog.