The Cardiff road remains closed after the man was assaulted brutally in the early hours of Monday morning, 22 August 2022.
Police of South Wales clarified that a thirty-five-year-old man suffered from a severe head injury after an assault. The injured man was brought to the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
South wales police said that since the incident occurred at the busy residential area of Splott road in Cardiff. The road has been closed by police due to a severe incident in Monday’s early hours.
South wales police are still present at the crime scene to avoid any problems. The busy residential road has been closed in both directions. Police blocked Carlisle Street and Adeline Street as investigation work continued.
South Wales Police advised motorists to seek alternative roots and avoid the same road. “Police officers in Cardiff are investigating an assault which occurred in on Splott Road in the early hours of this morning Monday 22 August, says a spokesman for the police force.
In addition, he said that a thirty-five-year-old adult had been assaulted and got a head injury. According to Doctors of the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the victim’s injuries are neither life-changing nor life-threatening. The victim is in a stable condition, says the doctor.
Police officers have preserved the crime scene to gather all the evidence. The South Wales police at the scene are waiting for crime scene investigators to attend. The circumstances of the incident are still being investigated.
The worker said: “It’s quite frightening. You feel like you can’t go to work. You worry about the kids in the area as well”. In addition, the local worker said that the incident made us afraid to go to work.
The recent photos of the blocked road show that South wales police are still present at the crime spot and are preserving all the shreds of evidence. South wales police have not confirmed the nature of this incident yet.